Fall

Fall

Monday, May 17, 2010

All is quiet...

I realized it has been 10 days since I posted. I don't have much new of anything to really blog about. I am on the 2 week countdown to my last day at work. I ran a 5K on Saturday. I enjoyed a lovely cup of chai tea with a friend at the Market on Sunday morning. I read. I watched a few episodes of My So Called Life, a blast from the high school past. Nothing too exciting is going on. I think I am waiting for all the exciting stuff to happen after May 28th. I feel like life will begin. I know, I know...life is occurring now. But I am anticipating my first day where I don't have to be at work or be anywhere for that matter. It is beginning to feel surreal. I want to make sure I soak up each day, drink each day up, and don't let one day go by un-noticed or un-appreciated.

So I patiently wait...

No comments: