Fall

Fall

Monday, February 7, 2011

Bestie Withdrawal

Dear Bestie,

When are you getting home? I know you and your beautiful family have been on a much needed vacation in a tropical oasis. I knew your departure date, but failed to get your arrival date. And I miss you tons!! Well, you will find on my end there isn't much to talk about. Let's see...we had a lot of snow and cold the past few days. Chester and Stan are doing fine. I watched The Social Network. And I want to hear about your vacation!! But these aspects of life are not the point...it is how in a phone call we can address the nature of the universe and beyond. It doesn't matter if all I did for the day was watch Lifetime movies and all you did all day was run after two little amazing kids...we always seem to turn a phone conversation into something worthy of publication.

So...call me when you get home, will ya?

XO Me

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm home!!! And you better believe I'll be calling you today when you get home this evening. What a lovely gift to know I've been missed :) You know you were missed as well my sweet dear.

P.S. - What's up with this snow?? I'm used to 85 degree weather and white sand now!