Fall

Fall

Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Party

I threw myself a little "birthday open house" on Saturday. Usually birthdays can get so busy-so many different people to go to dinner or drinks. I decided to bring many of these friends together into one party. Of course, mom and dad were there too!
I took the dogs to the kennel for the weekend so they wouldn't snatch people's food and I could actually have a clean house for a few days. I was also able to sleep in Sunday and Monday with no interruption from Chester at 4am. I did miss them, though, and kissed their sweet mugs when I picked them up.

The party went off without a hitch. Lots of good friends came and spent time with me, but also got to see each other. Some friends hadn't seen each other in a while. Others had never met each other before. All in all, a good time was had...

No comments: