Fall

Fall

Thursday, July 28, 2011

DU with Dad

Dad and I wanted to spend some time together. I suggested we go to DU and get to know some of the campus. We got my parking pass, and inquired about the RTD free eco-pass. I love being a student...discounts abound and RTD rides are free! We went to Craig Hall, which is the School of Social Work building. In the lobby was the dean, who I recognized from an event I attended. I shook his hand and told him how excited I am to start school. We found the bookstore, the library, and walked the path of greenery that defines so much of the DU landscape.

Our visit got me really, really excited. I am so ready for this chapter of my life to begin. It will be a lot of work-I put my schedule together today-Internship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, class from 8-3 Thursday and Friday. I am going to have to get used to getting up at 5am again...it has been years since I had that kind of a routine. But all the hard work aside, I look to the future and know this is the right path I am taking.

No comments: