Fall

Fall

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New

I am always in search of something new to capture my attention, my time, my creative abilities, and to enhance my life in some way. I have discovered a few new things to add some extra enjoyment to my life…

  • Disc Golf-My brother and I discovered this sport while in Scottsdale. It is like golf, only with frisbees. There are a bunch of courses around Denver and one only about 10 mins from me. It is free to play, and a great sport by myself or with someone else!
  • Mystery Shopping-I was introduced to this from a friend who recently completed a mystery shopping evaluation at The Broadmoor Hotel. I applied, got accepted as an evaluator, and my assignment will be to visit a local restaurant in the next month. Shhh…I can't tell you which one! But I think it will be a fun way to make extra money and have some new experiences.
  • Playing with I-Photo-I haven't toyed too much with my photo program on my computer. Here are a few I took in Albuquerque that I enhanced just a bit!



No comments: