Fall

Fall

Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mia!


I dedicate this blog to Mia, who turns 1 this month. I got on the exclusive birthday party list so I got to help welcome Mia to the world of single digit ages! Mia, I hope you know just how special you are to everyone, but especially to your mom and dad. Well, of course you do...I have seen them with you! Truly, I have never seen either so happy, fulfilled, and content as they have been since you came along. So, happy birthday!

The party was fun. Meg and V hosted it at Ketring park, alongside the Littleton Historical Musuem. It was the annual harvest festival so after the yummy cupcakes, birthday songs, and seeing friends we went to the festival. It was a perfect fall day; the air was cool and the leaves are all in the perfect color stages of fall. It was perfect! As perfect as little Mia.

No comments: