Fall

Fall

Monday, October 8, 2007

Update on all things good

It is Monday but I really don't mind it. Having a job I like makes a big difference in how I feel about Mondays. I already made a student's day by telling him he will graduate in December. How cool is that? I had a great weekend as well so that makes for a great week. Friday night I did the first friday art walk with some co-workers along Santa Fe. That event makes me feel like I am in a different city! Saturday Mike came home from his business trip so I spent the day getting the house ready and had tea with mom and dad. I like to make the house all nice and clean for Mike after a trip...sleeping in our bed in clean sheets I am sure makes him feel good after staying in a hotel! Saturday night the family came over to watch the Rockies game. Wow, the Rockies are rockin' and it has been so much fun to see them go to the playoffs! Sunday Liz and I walked the Race for the Cure. It was a cool morning but we walked fast. Our legs hurt at the end but it was a very satisfying ache. This one I walked for Roger and Ellen and of course seeing everyone in pink made me teary off and on. Sunday Mike and I planned for our kitchen remodel. We ran some errands, and then hunkered down for the night. It got cold and was rainy so we ate hot meatballs and pasta, watched a 24 episode and tucked ourselves into bed.

No comments: