Fall

Fall

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Gardening Weekend

I am so jazzed. Saturday begins my gardening weekend. This is always a ritual. We get to Paulino's about 10 mins prior to opening so we can get a good parking spot. The crowd is light at the beginning but at checkout it is a zoo! There are always parking wars as we pull away.

I get to buy my container garden plants and some perennials. My perennial garden needs help...Even though I am hesitant to dig some of the plants up, per my garden club buddies I need to do some rearranging. One woman said that in a hot, sunny spot a garden with a ton of color is nice. She said to plant things in 3's or 5's, totally not something I did two years ago. So, I think I need to suck it up and dig a few things out to make room for a better design.

I love my containers. There is nothing more satisfying then seeing container gardens grow.

No comments: