Fall

Fall

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5 questions (the easy way to blog)

I haven't been too creative lately for the blog. I need to save blogging about Paris until later in October so I don't burn you all out. So, here are my blog cheating ways...
1. What excites you about Fall?
The clothes. I love Fall clothes...in fact, I need to plan a shopping trip soon. Hmm...I love Sunday afternoon walks, where it is the warmest part of the day and looking up there is a pallete of browns, greens and yellows on the trees.
2. What are you reading these days?
I have been into some meditation books lately. I have been a little on edge with all the activities and stuff going on and I realized I have forgotten how to breathe and be in the moment. I need to re-learn this to enjoy the moments in life and not just the big picture.
3. What's going on this weekend?
Friday night is a fundraiser at Swallow Hill my friend Karen invited us to. Saturday I am meeting with Kristi to discuss our November presentation. I also have "girls night" with some awesome ladies that work at Regis. Sunday, Liz and I are doing the Race for the Cure and I have brunch plans after.
4. What excites you about your trip to Paris (ok, couldn't pass that one up)?
I love anything visually stimulating and I think the city of Paris and the French countryside will do this for me! I think I am most excited about seeing history-in buildings, in art, in the people. Oh, and gastronomic delights!
5. Give a shout out to...
Mike for making Paris a reality; Mom and Dad for being such loving and wonderful parents; Robbie for being a good friend; Meg for being a role model; Liz for doing the Race with me; and everyone else who know I love and care for them!

No comments: