Fall

Fall

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time Flies

Time flies...It was one week ago tomorrow that I turned 33. I haven't really even thought about 33 since then. It has been a busy week. I finished teaching my last Conflict Center class and the next one starts in March-a break will be nice. I had my Ignatian Scholars class Friday which was good to get back...we have been on a hiatus. I am still interning to teach ED 205, so that takes up Thursday nights until March 5th. I am relishing these few evenings when I come home from work, put my jammies on, make dinner, and plop on the couch to watch some TV!

Mike hasn't been feeling too well. I think the pain meds mess with his stomach. This time with chemo his reaction hasn't been as mellow-he can't sleep well, and he is nauseous. Poor guy...I feel so bad for him and there is nothing I can do. Hopefully over time he will start feeling better as the chemo makes its way toward the cancer, killing it. He goes back the week of the 2nd so let's promise a few good days in between.

No comments: