Fall

Fall

Sunday, January 17, 2010

One more day...

...to sleep in and not really be anywhere too early. To finally clean my house after putting it off all weekend. To anticipate a four day, not five day work week. To spend some quality time with the dogs. To frivolously drink coffee at a cafe and see a movie. To maybe get a paper or two graded. To nap.

Yes...I am looking forward to the third day of a three day weekend. Thus far, the weekend has been so enjoyable. Yesterday I took a walk with mom, sat outside in the sun, and dined like a queen. Today, I had coffee and stimulating conversation, went on a run, took a long nap and danced my way through Sunday evening. Tomorrow is coffee with Meg and a movie with Ann-The Lovely Bones. I really, truly do think that America would get it right if the country embraced four day work weeks. I know I would vote for it!

No comments: