Fall

Fall

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reversal of Ch'i

When I got to work I just knew I had to reverse the Ch'i that was happening in my life this morning. I woke up later than I wanted to, I lost my car key (but found it), and came in to a barrage of issues with my film students and their financial aid. So, I took the last bag of Tension Tamer tea, I created a little sacred space on my window sill with a picture of Mike and some rocks we collected in Alaska, and a co-worker told me a corney joke:
"Two pretzels were walking down the street. One was assaulted" (a-salted...get it?).
Thus, my chi was reversed. I stepped outside and felt the sun, the day was slower then anticipated, I helped a friend with a fundraiser, and overall the day turned out pretty good. I guess I just need to be purposeful when having a bad day to turn it around...live with intention.

No comments: