Fall

Fall

Monday, December 20, 2010

A day at the movies

I am beginning to really enjoy going to movies by myself. I saw Harry Potter a few weeks ago and really enjoyed taking that time to myself to enjoy something on the big screen. I took myself to see Black Swan yesterday and just let myself get sucked into the engaging yet psycho-thrilling story line. I hope to see all the movies up for Oscar nominations this year. I always make a list with the intention of seeing these movies, but I never get around to it.

I did cancel my Netflix membership. I had one movie for, like, 3 months before watching it, so ultimately that movie cost me around $50. I decided I don't watch movies too much, so if I am going to watch them I will through On Demand or the actual movie theater. I like this approach so much better.

Next on the list: The King's Speech (when it opens in Denver), the William S. Burroughs movie at the Starz theatre, How do you know? and Love and Other Drugs. It should be a good movie season!

No comments: