Fall

Fall

Friday, January 11, 2008

Atonement

What I am up to:
1. I am in the middle of reading Atonement by Ian McEwan and I love it. I haven't seen the movie yet and don't want to until I am done with my book. So far, it is a compelling story.
2. Mike and I are into Season 3 of Lost. That show still has the magic from before.
3. I am in class 2 of my certificate in adult education at Regis. My instructor is wonderful as is the reading.
4. My confirmundi Jane will be confirmed this Sunday. I got her a little gift and we are having dinner with her family afterward.
5. I just had to buy 4 new tires. Bummer. But a good thing-the others were old.
6. Still LOVE my job.
7. I am attempting to run every morning with Chester by my side. This week I was unsuccessful but will try harder next week.
8. Mike and I are going to sunny San Diego in February. I have a conference for two days and then he and I are destined to have some well deserved FUN.
9. We renewed our Guys Night Out package for baseball. Is it time yet?
10. I have been waiting a long time for KT Tunstall and Ingrid Michaelson CD's to come in from the library. I guess they are popular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com