Fall

Fall

Friday, January 25, 2008

What to write about?

Hmmm...I am feeling not very blog friendly lately. Perhaps it is the lack of activities in my life since we work on the kitchen almost every weekend. Well, here is a topic. My birthday is coming up so I am hoping to have some variety. I think I will go shopping with my mom...I want pajamas and work out clothes. Maybe have the family over for dinner, to admire our handiwork over hot slices of pizza? To show everyone how well behaved the boys are after our few weeks of making them sit and lay down and stay. Yes, I will be 32. It will be 14 years since I graduated high school, and 9 years since I graduated college. Ugh. I have crows feet and laugh lines. My back hurts in one place consistently, and I have a bunyon on my right foot. Since we laid the floor tile, I can't sit cross legged on the floor without leg pain. Am I 32 or 82? Okay, let's switch this around a bit. I will have lived 32 glorious years. My family is wonderful, and my in-laws are the best anyone can ask for. I have long term friendships-I have known Jen for over 26 years, and Meg for over 17 years (sorry to date you my dears). I have traveled to many different places, and am married to my soul mate. I own a home, have a good job and career, and have my future in front of me in case little ones are in the picture. My hubby is so far in good health. I am so far in good health. The dogs bring so much love to my life. My 32 years have served me well and are the platform to which greater things will come. Okay, I like all that a whole lot better. I guess I did have something to write about.

No comments: