Fall

Fall

Friday, January 18, 2008

Awaiting the countertop

I am anxiously sitting here at work, waiting for the end of the day to come so I can get home and see how the tiled countertop turns out. Mike took today off to work at setting the tile, and I hope it is going okay for him. I haven't spoken to him yet, I hate to call when I know he is elbow deep in mortar. So I can't wait to see how it looks! After this is done, we have to tile the backsplash and then we can move the fridge in, turn the stove on, and have a functioning kitchen! We still have cosmetic things to do...cabinet doors and paint the back mud room...but all that is manageable when I know we can eat foods other than Chipotle, Pasquini's and frozen lasagna. Yay!

It is a long weekend-we have MLK day off. So, on the agenda is the kitchen, the dog park, and some Lost episodes.

No comments: