Fall

Fall

Sunday, November 22, 2009

4 miles and good skin

Robert and I just got back from running 4 miles! I hadn't run that length yet and this was the first time. I ran the whole way and didn't need to stop for air once! We ran about a 12 minute mile which isn't too bad, and I think we will be ready for the race. Race day will be fun-a few people will come over after for a bit and have snacks and such. I think it will be a nice way to face this holiday.

Mom and I went to a craft fair yesterday and I bought these facial products that are au natural. One is a face wash, one a spritzer/toner and the other is a light oil for moisturizer. I was using lotion but my face would get hot and red so I tried the light oil and it works like magic! All products are made from natural ingredients...aloe, almond oil, witch hazel, etc...and it is made by two local women. Here is their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reduce-Relax-Rejuvenate/189895079313
I am definitely going to keep buying these products!

No comments: