Fall

Fall

Monday, November 9, 2009

Back and Rested






I got back last night from Scottsdale and I had a nice time away. Most of the pictures are of the hotel so you can see just a little taste of luxury for the past few nights. The hotel was nice, albeit a hotel for very pretty people. The pool was a hopping place in the afternoons with scantily clad bikini wearing women and oogling men, so I avoided that scene. I opted for an early swim when everyone else were nursing hangovers and eating late breakfasts. I pretty much did a lot of strolling, shopping, and relaxing. Sue took me to two museums yesterday, both very nice museums and it was good to catch up with her. All in all it was a nice weekend and I feel ready to face the week! (If only my backyard looked like the picture with the pool!).

No comments: