Fall

Fall

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Checking out

Tomorrow I am checking out for a few days and going to Scottsdale. Although I wish it were like 20 degrees here and 80 degrees there, it will be 70 degrees here and 80 there...oh well. I just need to get away. I yelled at the boys last night for being constantly underfoot...I am tired of my job...I don't want to work on the house...I just need some shopping, a pool, sleeping in until whenever...breakfast at my convenience...and no real itinerary. Hmmmm...I may get so spoiled that I will have to do this more often.

Mike will be with me...I have already employed him to hold my hand during the take off and landing. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Turkey Trot updates to come soon when I get back. I am bringing the tennies so I can take a nice long run in AZ. Then the pool! Or massage. Not sure.

Ciao for now.

No comments: