Fall

Fall

Friday, July 20, 2007

A busy week

I am wrapping up a pretty busy week. Mike was out of town for most of it. To keep myself occupied, I did a ton of stuff. I watered the lawn, cleaned my closet, did laundry, went grocery shopping, mowed, gardened, walked the boys. I had Mentoring on Wednesday and my final dress fitting for the wedding on Tuesday. Whew. Mike got home and I proudly told him of all I did. He was very impressed.

Onto the weekend. Not much planned. We are meeting Robert at Wazee for some pizza tonight and having the fam over tomorrow for dinner for Mom's 30th (wink, wink) birthday. We have a special present for her. Can't say here! I don't know what else we will do.

Job update: I was unofficially offered the position as Faculty Advisor. I have one more interview and then the job is mine. I was told I was the most dynamic candidate, and the answers I gave to the questions were brilliant. Wow. I really like my soon to be new boss, Barry. A real straight shooter. Plays the political game well (and at Regis there is plenty of games to play) but also leads well. I am too excited for words. I will have a beer for all of you to celebrate tonight (unofficially, of course).

No comments: