Fall

Fall

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Moments to Breathe

I love working at Regis. Only at Regis can I go to an evening dedicated to reflection and spriritual renewal. Last night, I spent the evening with around 10 other women looking to take time out of our busy lives and...breathe, pray, be silent...whatever each of us needs to find some time of quiet. Our host is the Director of Ministry here at Regis-a vibrant woman who finds the right words for every situation. We had a nice, simple dinner together and then discussed ways that we can take some time just to be quiet. We went on a Sabbath Walk, and I took off my shoes and walked in the grass. We meditated and discussed patience, forgiveness, and how we each deal with stress. It was just a nice evening and I am so glad I work in a place that offers such opportunities.

No comments: