Fall

Fall

Sunday, July 1, 2007

A good day for Jen



I remember my bridal shower. MP's mom threw it at her house. I remember a meaningful day, full of love from friends and family, all focused on me. The bride-to-be. My bridesmaids had a theme: Round the Clock Shower. All the guests bought gifts related to the hour on their invitation. It got racy the later the hour! My shower was memorable thanks to three very special bridesmaids (and EP).

I hope Jen's shower was just as memorable. Lily and I threw it on Saturday. Around 15 people came, which was manageable. The picture here was the cake from Mulberries on Old South Pearl Street. I will never again buy a grocery store cake. This cake was delightful and created in the spirit of Jen's wedding invitation. Jen looked radiant and radiated pre-wedding bliss all day. We played "Pin the Lips on Jason" and 4 guests got the closest for prizes. We opened gifts. We (sadly) broke into the beautiful cake (not so sad after I tasted the delectable marble cake and fudge filling). It was a lovely day and got us all in the mood for the wedding day.

No comments: