Fall

Fall

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday but it feels like Thursday


Whew...I feel like I have been in a tornado the past few weeks. Not only was I in Jen's wedding, but I was interviewing for a job that I really wanted and ended up getting hired. So, it has been busy and the fun doesn't stop. This week I have a work event and some happy hours to attend; next week is baseball and seeing friends; and at some point I need to start preparing for Alaska! In between it all, I am trying to read Harry Potter book 7 and am only half-way through. Mike, I promise I will get it done very soon!

Jen's wedding was fun. This picture was pre-ceremony in the changing room. I loved my dress and hers was gorgeous as well. I loved getting all dressed up, hair done, makeup on...it was a good day. I always enjoy wedding receptions, dancing along to the cheezy wedding music (I tried my skills on the Electric Slide and was given an A for effort by one of Jen's friends). I must say, I am glad I am married and went through all the wedding stuff already. I don't know if I could handle it at my age (ha!).

No comments: