Fall

Fall

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Winding Down


I got to spend almost the whole week with these fabulous guys. I am on the eve of wrapping up a pretty good week. It was nice to be away from work and be refreshed on other things in life. I had my interview Friday and was nervous pretty much all day Wednesday and all day Thursday. Wednesday we went to a nice BBQ at my parent's house, and Thursday we ran errands and Mike helped me practice for my interview. Friday rolled around and I faced the interview head on. I was interviewed by about 7 people, most in the academic advising department. It was a relief when it was over! I came home and Mike and I saw Ratatouille-I would certainly recommend it, it was very cute! When we got home, there was a message from one of the people I interviewed with...The committee recommended that I move to the next level of interviews! Yay! I am not sure with whom, but it should happen within the next week or so. I had a great day today, and tomorrow we will go for a hike which will wrap up a great week.

No comments: