Fall

Fall

Monday, July 23, 2007

Stolen from Meg

I am always looking for good fodder for the blog. I will continue MP's tradition...
1. Song: The Story by Brandi Carlile. I love her voice, full of conviction, plus the song evokes how I feel about my Mikey.
2. Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I am on page 140 and there are, like 800 pages. I will not disclose anything about this book...except that it is fantastic so far.
3. Magazine: Blueprint ( http://www.marthastewart.com/ Search magazines and scroll down) Honestly, I am not a Martha fan. I don't know who has time, money, or energy to do even half the things she does. I am also annoyed by famous people who get off easy when they commit, or say, a felony. However, this magazine is eye candy and I do love any kind of candy!
4. State of Hair: Long, kinda full today. I don't mind it. I like my natural blond highlights. Although, it is too long and blond for me to notice any gray hair. Mikey, that is up to you to help me find those little buggers.
5. State of Mind: Excited. I am so jazzed about my new advising job. Impatient-I don't want to wait until September to start!
6. Weather: Extremely hot. You know it is hot when you see the news and think "Oh good, it is only going to be 95 degrees today".
7. Celeb Crush: Can it be a female? Tina Fey. She is a witty writer, brilliant actress, and just very real. I wish I had half her humor.
8. Obsession/Irritation: I want to lose weight but I can't give up chocolate, bread, wine, seconds, pizza...

No comments: