Fall

Fall

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

20 Questions (Well, 12 Actually)

You have ten bucks at a gas station to buy some snacks, what do you get?
That is easy! A Frappucino ($1.79), bag of potato chips ($3.00), chocolate covered pretzels ($3.00) and can I also get some windshield washer fluid?

If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you be?
I have always felt the sea horse to be the most beautiful sea creature. I hear they are a tad vicious too. Never hurts.

What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I don’t go to IHOP…At Racines? I get the Greek Scramble and freshly squeezed OJ. Can I go now please?

Last book you read.
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. She is a wonderful storyteller.

Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in a well with?
LB. One of the most resourceful people I have met. I would let her worry about getting us out while I just stay stuck and worry.

Rock concert or symphony?
Can I see Yo Yo Ma at the Symphony? If so, then bring on the cello!

Soda?
Let me tell ya, there is nothing like a Coke from McDonalds. The taste of the Big Mac and French Fries carry over into the Coke. Delicious.

Flavor of Pudding?
Chocolate!

If you could only use one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would love a Vespa. And a house on a narrow street in Italy.

Most recent movie watched in theaters?
It was way too long ago. How ‘bout last Netflix flick? The Last King of Scotland. Wonderful movie.

What's your favorite kind of cake?
Anything homemade by my mom!

Who was the last person that spent $100 on you?
Myself.

No comments: