Fall

Fall

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Doesn't it seem excessive?

So, after watching my first and almost complete season of American Idol, it wasn't until last night's viewing that I realized people vote for their favorites more than one time. Blake's performance last night was lackluster at best, but I still am a huge fan of Blake. He has originality, style, he's adorable, and he makes his own pants. Sounds like Idol material to me. So, Mike and I decided to help keep Blake in the game. After the show, we dialed the number and gave him our vote. Then, Mike kept hitting redial. I soon learned that 70million people don't actually watch American Idol and vote; 70 people probably watch it and vote 1million times. That explains Sanjaya. So, Blake, hopefully Mike and I have helped catapult you to Idol status.

No comments: