Fall

Fall

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Castle Awaits


In two weeks, Mike and I will be in Disneyland. Yes, you read it. Disneyland. I know, I know....we went last year. I cannot describe what an ideal vacation this is though! If you haven't been in a while, I highly suggest it. Our friends are taking their almost 4 year old, so we thought we would tag along. They can go on a few big kid rides, and we can can say "Adios!" when Max starts getting cranky.

Other reasons why this is the best vacation:

1. It is all planned for us. We don't have to make any plans at all, just get up, get dressed and get to the park.

2. We will be with friends. Adults don't get the chance to be kids together very often!

3. I don't have to worry about what I wear. I can throw on my Tinkerbell shirt and Mike his Mickey shirt and we are set.

4. Winnie the Pooh!

No comments: