Fall

Fall

Friday, May 25, 2007

Who would I be without MP?

Everyone should have that friend who they can't live without. That friend who knows you so well that conversations are understood in unspoken spaces. I got to spend the evening last night with such a friend. We sat in her lovely home, on her comfy couch, cradling glasses of wine, and talking. What I love about this friend and our friendship is that we covered every topic imaginable. We laughed, had a tear or two, and caught up on life. I left her house feeling refreshed, invigorated, but had this fleeting thought of, "who would I be without her in my life?" She is a role model to me. She never waivers on her beliefs. She has strong ethics and morals. She is an amazing mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. She is passionate, creative, loving; thoughtful and thought provoking... So, my friend, this one is for you. Thank you for enriching my life and shaping who I am. You are a treasure.

No comments: