Fall

Fall

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life and Love

Mike and I have been married for 7 years. Each year, while some people love their spouses less, I love mine more and more. So many people speak of the "7 year itch", and I feel like I can't wait to be married longer because it just gets better and better. I love Mike so much. I can't even put it into words. I still get excited to see him after work; I still enjoy spending evenings and weekends with him. He is good to me in ways I can't even explain. Over the years we have had to morph, change, develop, reroute, rework, rewire and hardwire our relationship, from our early days in Glenwood Springs, to what is now our life with the boys. I love where we are now in our relationship, and I anticipate the future with excitement. Here's to you, hon. Thanks for being so good to me.

No comments: