Fall

Fall

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LSD...or Dilating Drops?


I went to the eye doctor this morning. Okay, mom, don't get mad...I haven't had a dilated appointment in a while. I went to a new eye doctor, Dr. Cross, up here by Regis. He was a very nice man, and I remember his practice was one that TLC folks revered. So, I was in good hands. I do not have glaucoma. My prescription hasn't changed. Then came the dilation. I wandered around for about 15 minutes, looking at new glasses, while my pupils dilated. Holy smokes! I couldn't see anything close up and the world became so much brighter (I hope I bought the right pair of glasses, and I hope I didn't spend $1000 for them. Hmmm...) I went back into the exam room, and literally my eyes looked as though I was on LSD. He said there was no Iris left they were so dilated! My retina's checked out very healthy. So, I am in good shape. I made my way to work, and wore my sunglasses all morning. I couldn't see the computer, so I hope all the emails I have sent are kosher. So, if you see me wandering around inside with sunnies on, don't be concerned.

No comments: