Fall

Fall

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vision Board Complete!

I made my Vision Board this morning. Since I don't know what my career vision is just yet, I put things up on there that will propel me toward thinking about it. I have a postcard from a friend a while ago that says "Forward in all Directions". I have some quotes. My favorite is from Harold MacMillan: "To be alive at all involves some risk." I have an adaptation from a scripture reading that I read at my Grandma's funeral: "A valiant woman is far more precious than jewels. She brings others good and not evil all the days of her life. She opens her hands to the poor, and reaches out to the needy. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Give her a share in the fruit of her hands, and let her works praise her in the city gates." I loved this reading-it described my grandmother perfectly, and to be like her would be an honorable goal. And, finally, I have pictures of my loved ones, along with the boys of course!
I like the idea of a vision board. When I look at it, I feel good. A great addition to my day!

No comments: